If you don’t have enough budget to invest a rack pallet, a longspan racking would be perfect for all your needs. It’s an alternative racking system on heavy duty to support the capacity of load that you might need. Below is a list of all the advantages of investing in a longspan racking.
- First things first, as mention above, it is a great alternative for those who do not have enough money or floor space to invest in a full rack pallet system. If you already have a rack pallet and you can’t buy another one anymore, you should invest in a longspan rack because it has the capability to store loads just by attaching it carefully to the rack pallet.
- Fork lift trucks are not needed anymore because this kind of shelving systems only requires hand-loaded items. The presence of a professional manufacturer is not required anymore because there are no complicated and risky operations to be involved using longspan racking system.
- Longspan shelving systems is useful and can adopt into different environments because of the fact that these racking systems are suitable for warehouse, manufacturing company and office purposes.
- If you already have a rack pallet, longspan shelving systems can be attached into it or it can be even assembled as a stand-alone shelving system which is very convenient.
- Not only that, but when it comes to assembling longspan racks, you would not encounter any difficulty because it is specifically designed to be quick and easy to assemble that can be done by anyone from your team and doesn’t require the presence of some professionals.
- Longspan racks requires a minimal disruption on the storage space.
- If you want to accommodate and assemble different shelving levels, a longspan rack is perfect for you because it has the capability to do so.
- It would usually depend on the brand of your longspan rack or the manufacturer that you’ve deal with but they also have the capability to hold heavy loads and weights if installed and assembled properly. Check out pallet rack manufacture for longspan racks that are made in high quality.
- The longspan rack have “Z” beams which is very helpful. For instance, you’ve put a heavy load on the highest level and it accidentally falls off. The “Z” beam would prevent the load from crashing into the very end of your shelving system, thus avoiding damage on your storage products.
- Wire mesh decking, garment hanging nails and the likes, even chip board panels, steel shelf and shelf panels could be accommodated in longspan racking system so you don’t have to worry about adding “extensions” and maximizing the storage space of the rack.
- If you want to relocate your longspan rack for certain changes or additional stock release, you could easily do it without any difficulty.
Considering all the advantages of a longspan rack, if you want to invest in one you could visit longspan racking manufacture and start browsing for longspan racks that had met your expectations and standard.